Articles on this Page
- 08/31/18--16:02: _Football Manager 20...
- 08/31/18--16:53: _Saint-Tropez FC - N...
- 08/31/18--17:30: _Tom's FM18 Turfs
- 09/01/18--05:00: _FMInside Deadline D...
- 09/01/18--05:54: _FM 2018 Standard Cu...
- 09/01/18--09:13: _Fonsi's 4-3-3 Goal ...
- 09/01/18--12:33: _FM18 Transfer & Dat...
- 09/01/18--22:47: _Bielsa 3-3-3-1 Tact...
- 09/02/18--01:11: _Tiki Taka Shadow (5...
- 09/02/18--01:53: _Barca 4-3-1-2 WP
- 09/02/18--07:58: _FM18 Tactic: 4-3-3 ...
- 09/02/18--08:45: _DF11 Faces Megapack...
- 09/02/18--09:02: _FM18 Tactic: Score ...
- 09/02/18--09:27: _Greenland Football ...
- 09/02/18--12:35: _FM18 Save: 600 year...
- 09/02/18--13:08: _FM18 Anime Players:...
- 09/02/18--23:41: _FM18 Tactic: 70% Po...
- 09/03/18--00:54: _200 new real wonder...
- 09/03/18--15:11: _Sarri Tactics for F...
- 09/03/18--16:11: _4-2-3-1 Road to Glo...
- 08/31/18--16:02: Football Manager 2018 Summer Transfer Update
- 08/31/18--16:53: Saint-Tropez FC - New French Club
- 08/31/18--17:30: Tom's FM18 Turfs
- Extract file into C:\Users\Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018
- Clear Cache
- Reload Game
- 09/01/18--05:00: FMInside Deadline Day update 2018/2019 - Last update: 01/09/2018
- Strootman > Marseille
- Dembele > Lyon
- Bernat > PSG
- Promes > Sevilla
- Chadli > Monaco
- Mariano > Real Madrid
- Henrichs > Monaco
- Guedes > Valencia
- And over 3.500 other changes on deadline day alone!!
- 09/01/18--05:54: FM 2018 Standard Cutout Faces Megapack Lite
- 09/01/18--09:13: Fonsi's 4-3-3 Goal Machine | FM 2018 Tactic
- 09/01/18--12:33: FM18 Transfer & Data Update by pr0 + FMTU
- Transfers submitted to FMTU,
- Promotions, Relegations and Updated EU Qualification Slots
- Cypriot Leagues & Cups,
- Greek National C Division,
- Indian Super League,
- Real Life Agents,
- 45 new wonderkids,
- Injuries from last year are removed and new real life injuries have been added.
- 09/01/18--22:47: Bielsa 3-3-3-1 Tactics for FM18
- 09/02/18--01:11: Tiki Taka Shadow (5-2-3 Sezak V2) FM17
- 09/02/18--01:53: Barca 4-3-1-2 WP
- Won La Liga
- Won Champion League
- 09/02/18--07:58: FM18 Tactic: 4-3-3 Goals Galore by modr69
- 09/02/18--08:45: DF11 Faces Megapack & Updates 2018-2019
- Over 108.000 large sized faces (players, staff, chairmen, refs, etc)
- The Megapack & updates are optimized for FM2018.
- Covering at least 80(!) playable leagues in Football Manager.
- 09/02/18--09:02: FM18 Tactic: Score More to Win
- 09/02/18--09:27: Greenland Football Database for FM18
- 09/02/18--12:35: FM18 Save: 600 years into the future
- 09/02/18--13:08: FM18 Anime Players: Son Goku
- 09/02/18--23:41: FM18 Tactic: 70% Possession & Goals Machine
- 09/03/18--00:54: 200 new real wonderkids for CM 01/02 by Timo
- 09/03/18--15:11: Sarri Tactics for FM18 | Sarriball 4-3-3
- 09/03/18--16:11: 4-2-3-1 Road to Glory - FM18 Tactic
While World Cup 2018 is righteously monopolizing the interest of every football fan around the globe, there's also a clear runner up; summer transfers! And once the World Cup comes to an end, interest will shift entirely to transfer deals.
As you know, there is NO official data update by Sports Interactive for the summer transfer window. That always comes with the new game release (FM19 in this case). But naturally, you can't wait that long to manage your favorite club with the latest signings they completed.
This gap created an opportunity for pre-game editor veterans to work on unofficial...
This update includes :
- Editor file allowing you to start in Ligue 1 (1st tier)
- Editor file allowing you to start in Ligue 2 (2nd tier)
- Editor file allowing you to start in National (3rd tier)
- Custom graphics, including logos & kits for the Saint-Tropez FC
How to install ?
- Unzip the dowloaded archive file
- Move the content of the file "BDD" to the following file : Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data
- Move the file "Logos - STFC" to the following file : Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\graphics\logos
- Move the file "Kits - STFC" to the following file :...
NOTE: Before you download, this isn't a massive modification, nor is it a mod I've spent months perfecting, it's simply a quick fix I threw together, it won't be perfect, however in my opinion it is better than the default turf textures.
How to Install:
FMInside is going next level with our latest update! Forget the 2017/2018 season because this is update gets you ready for the 2018/2019 season! We have completely overhauled the games database and created the first full compatible data update for the coming 2018/2019 season.
WHAT DID WE INCLUDE IN OUR LATEST UPDATE?
ALL transfers until September 1st 13:00!
Cutout is the standard style of faces on Football Manager.
This facepack was created to be suitable for Football Manager Mobile 2018. However, FMM18 is now sharing the way graphics work on its bigger brother, which makes this pack compatible with Football Manager and Football Manager Touch for desktop as well.
The megapack is put together by the FMM Vibe team, with permission by Sortitoutsi for using their source facepack.
Vibe's megapack includes just over 41,000 faces of players and staff as of Sep 1st.
The "Download Now" button will take you to their dedicated download page for it....
Initial version contains 88.822 changes until the 1st of September 2018 that happened after the 18.3 database lock-down.
Post your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this forum or in the comments below.
Released: 1 September - v 3.6
What's included in a nutshell
A faithful to a point recreation of Marcelo Bielsa's famous 3-3-3-1 System. Developed live on stream over hundreds of hours.
Welcome to what I expect to be my final tactical upload of FM18.
The development of the system is supported by my wonderful supporters on Patreon and Twitch. Your support means the world to me.
Leeds United appointed Marcelo Bielsa in June 2018 to a lot of surprise and excitement from football fans across England. Why? I will not go into too much detail here save to...
just change TEAM MENTALITY:
from Attacking > Standard > Defensive
A) First half
1) concede 1 goal, change TM to STANDARD
2) concede 2 goals, change TM to DEFENSIVE
1) tie 0-0, change TM to STANDARD
2) concede 1 goal, change TM to DEFENSIVE
I used this tactic since 2017 with great results. It's a very effective tactic for me, plug and play. But I can only assume it's best suited to bigger clubs who have top players to support this playing style.
Tested it with Barcelona (in FM18) and AC Milan (in FM17).
Barcelona season 2017/2018
pre season training
main focus : team cohesion
intensity level : high
scheduling : 50%
match preparation : match tactic
main focus : team cohesion
intensity level : normal
scheduling : 50%
match preparation : def. positioning
**NOTE** PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW TO ENSURE THE TACTIC WORKS PERFECTLY FOR YOU
The whole idea of the tactic is to overload the Centerbacks with the 3 strikers, whilst keeping good width with the full-backs and mezzala CM's, but keeping defensive stability with the Ball Winning Midfielder. You can expect low possession, good quality chances and goals galore!
Make sure these players have good passing and vision, so that you can counter well. They must also obviously have good marking and tackling stats.
You must spend most of your budget on these as...
- 1.5 million downloads world wide -
- About DF11 Facepacks -The DF11 Facepack is one of the running facepack projects since 2010
with constant updates every month!
What you should expect from this tactic :
-A lot of goals
-No upsets(at major)
What not to expect from the tactic :
If you guys have any suggestion for having high possession, I would really appreciate it. Because I failed in my first attempt to play a possession-based 3 up-top tactic.
-Have fast CBs with good anticipation
-Find a good F9 within your save (it's the heart)
-Have good BWM (it's also crucial)
Welcome to my completely custom Greenlandic football database, built from the ground up. This file does not follow the typical Greenlandic football league structure, which would not be suited to Football Manager, so I instead opted for one 16 team division. The top team of the Coca-Cola GM qualifies for the Champions League First Qualifying Round, while the 2nd places team qualifies for the Europa League First Qualifying Round.
Due to lack of credible real-life information, there is a lack of real players/staff in this database. However, playing with "Add players/staff to playable teams" does...
Tired of knowing all the best players?
Tired of knowing the best staff?
Tired of winning easy all the time because you know everything?
Want to try something new?
Well now you can! You can start 600 years into the future, where some of the giants of football have fallen and some of the tin pots have risen.
Feel free to download this, but I must warn you; it will be quite slow at processing because it is so far into the future. It's up to you to decide whether doing a save or just having a look at everything
17 year old Son Goku, plays in the Chinese League at Guangzhou Evergrande. Facepack included.
Name: Son Goku
Club: Guanghzou Evergrande
League: China's 1st League
How to use the Facepack1. Extract the contents of the .rar file with a free tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac.
2. You will get a folder. Move it to: /documents/sports interactive/ football manager 18/graphics
3. Go to Preferences > Interface > Click the "Clear Cache" button > again Preferences > Reload Skin
With control mentality and very fluid team shape, we look to retain possession and play tiki taka football. High defensive line and aggressive pressing when the opposition has the ball. This is a high intensity tactic, so you'll need players with good stamina.
Always closing down every opposition player on the pitch.
Did wonders for me at Cambridge United.
We conceded 60 goals, but scored 3 times more than that.
What's included in this data update for Championship Manager 01/02:
- Added more than 200 players missing and correction of players, from the BDD FM18.
- The missing players are those with a Potential in FM 18 of more than 150 (_Messi, Jonas, Valencia, Sissoko, Farfan, Godin, Robinho, Giroud, ..._) of all nationalities.
- True attributes (BDD FM18)
- Real clubs (For those who were already in training centers or in senior teams)
- It's up to you to find them
Installation instructionsExtract the DATA file from the downloaded "Update CM 01-02 - By Timo (Add 120 Real Players).zip"...
Sarri likes to build up from the back patiently starting with the goalkeeper who distributes short to one of the central defenders who then look to find the deepest lying midfielder, they do this to try and lure the opposition attacker(s) into pressing them thus either tiring them out or causing the opposition midfielder(s) to push up opening space for the Napoli's more advanced midfielders to move into. When Napoli have possession they look to play quick incisive...
This 4-2-3-1 RTG Tactic was inspired & replicated from a previous version of a Football Manager game, Won Premier League by 13 points & Europa League in the First Season with my Create a Club mode team, I decided to create a team that replaced Everton in the Premier League and with all their squad value, I released all their players and bought this almost-invincible squad (P.S, a lot of Injuries ruined it from being so.)
This tactic was based off an old tactic from a previous version of a Football Manager. It used to work as a charm and decided try and make it work on this year's edition of...