Articles on this Page
- 11/06/18--13:23: _Football Manager 20...
- 11/06/18--13:37: _[FM19] Morocco (Div...
- 11/06/18--16:10: _DF11 Base skins 201...
- 11/07/18--01:06: _FM Genie Scout for ...
- 11/07/18--01:07: _Genie Scout 19g
- 11/07/18--01:52: _FM Scout Editor 201...
- 11/07/18--03:25: _MacAssistant RT for...
- 11/07/18--06:29: _FM18 Tactic: 4-4-2 ...
- 11/07/18--09:58: _Fez's Enhanced Turf...
- 11/07/18--10:49: _Rensie FM19 Skins v1.2
- 11/07/18--13:20: _[FM19] Israel (D5)
- 11/07/18--13:24: _[FM19] Martinique (D1)
- 11/07/18--13:29: _[FM19] Scotland (D5)
- 11/07/18--13:34: _[FM19] Angola (D1)
- 11/07/18--16:02: _FM19 Real Fixtures ...
- 11/07/18--16:29: _FM Scout Editor 19 ...
- 11/08/18--02:00: _Entreaty - DarkerFM...
- 11/08/18--03:50: _Attacking Corners b...
- 11/08/18--06:27: _Squad View by igorp...
- 11/08/18--07:03: _FM19 All nations ha...
- 11/06/18--13:23: Football Manager 2019 Patch 19.1.2
- 11/06/18--13:37: [FM19] Morocco (Division 4)
- Botola (Division 1)
- Botola 2 (Division 2)
- Championnat Amateur Division Nationale (Division 3)
- Championnat Amateur 1 (Division 4 - 2 groupes)
- 11/06/18--16:10: DF11 Base skins 2019 V2.2
- 11/07/18--01:06: FM Genie Scout for FM19 is confirmed
- 11/07/18--01:07: Genie Scout 19g
- 11/07/18--01:52: FM Scout Editor 2019 - Exclusive Download
- 11/07/18--03:25: MacAssistant RT for FM19
- FM19 versions 19.0.1, 19.0.2, 19.0.3, 19.1.0, 19.1.1, 19.1.2 (All game modes except Online) (Steam version...
- 11/07/18--06:29: FM18 Tactic: 4-4-2 Asymmetric Attacking Football
- 11/07/18--09:58: Fez's Enhanced Turf Textures FM19
- 11/07/18--10:49: Rensie FM19 Skins v1.2
- 11/07/18--13:20: [FM19] Israel (D5)
- 11/07/18--13:24: [FM19] Martinique (D1)
- Régionale 1 - Trophée Gérard Janvion (Division 1)
- Régionale 2 - Trophée D.Charles-Alfred...
- 11/07/18--13:29: [FM19] Scotland (D5)
- Premiership (Division 1)
- Championship (Division 2)
- League 1 (Division 3)
- League 2 (Division 4)
- Highland - Lowland League (Division 5 - 2 groupes)
- William Hill Scottish Cup (Coupe nationale)
- Betfred Cup
- IRN-BRU Cup
- 11/07/18--13:34: [FM19] Angola (D1)
- Girabola (Division 1)
- Divisão Provincial (Division 2 - 3 groupes) Fantasy
- Taça de Angola (Coupe nationale)
- Super Taça de Angola (Supercoupe)illiam Hill Scottish Cup (Coupe nationale)
- Betfred Cup
- 11/07/18--16:02: FM19 Real Fixtures & Results 2018/19
- 11/07/18--16:29: FM Scout Editor 19 for Windows
- 11/08/18--02:00: Entreaty - DarkerFM19 v1.5.1 (DF11 Supported)
- 11/08/18--03:50: Attacking Corners by LLV
- 11/08/18--06:27: Squad View by igorpancevo
- 11/08/18--07:03: FM19 All nations have 200 Youth Rating
Sports Interactive have just released the first hotfix patch for the final retail version of Football Manager 2019.
This update mainly addresses some stability based issues a small number of users were encountering. It also includes a few other changes including those listed in the changelist below.
Released: 6 November 2018
As usual the update is save game compatible, so you don't have to start a new save game. Unless you want to have the fixes to competitions and the database changes.
To update you will need to close down Football Manager 2019 (or Football Manager Touch 2019) and...
DF11 Base skins for FM19:Dark, Light, Default with several extras.
The 3 base skins are modified for use with the DF11 faces Megapack & Updates but might work for other facepacks too.
DF11 panels included for several player pages:
(player profile, player attribute, player comparison)
Take note this is the 1st version.
We will update these skins when needed.
Updated to V2: 31 October 2018
- Fixed background problem for inbox & scouting.
(This problem appeared after the latest FM2019 update and is fixed by Ramoscu)
I'm delighted to announce that Eugene is working on Genie Scout 19, the new version for Football Manager 2019.
FM Genie Scout has always been the world's favorite scout utility for Football Manager since its very first version.
We pride ourselves on exclusively releasing this legendary tool since 2009. As always we try our best to deliver Genie Scout to the world every year because your support to this project is outstanding.
Our aim is to update Genie Scout "g" edition to be usable for the FM19 Beta. Then fix any bugs reported. And ultimately try to add a couple of new features for...
FM Scout Editor 2019 (FMSE19 for short) is a utility with powerful real time editing capabilities and some basic scouting features for Football Manager 2019 and FM Touch 2019. It currently works with Windows 7+ and the latest 19.1.2 Steam version of FM 2019 64-bit.
Exclusively available from fmscout.com.
Released: 18 October - v18.104.22.168
Updated: 7 November - v22.214.171.124
|People who want to put FM Scout Editor on other sites, you may link back here but you cannot host any files yourselves. Thank you!|
FMSE FeaturesFMSE19 is packed with a plethora of options and running...
MacAssistant RT19 is a real time scout tool / real time editor for Football Manager 2019. It supports Mac OS X 10.9+ and the latest 19.0.3 Steam version of FM2019 and FM Touch 2019.
Exclusively available from fmscout.com
Released: 19 October 2018
Updated: 7 November 2018
Redistribution Policy:People who want to put MacAssistant RT on other sites, you may link back to this very page but you cannot host any files yourselves. Thank you!
CompatibilityCurrent MacAssistant RT19 supports:
4-4-2 is the best tactic with a good balance between Defending and Attacking. However, sometimes 4-4-2 is not the best tactic for attacking football or possession football, except Man Utd under SAF or Barcelona under Ernesto Valverde.
In Football Manager, we can make anything with tactics, using our imagination, to win trophies with our club.
This is my tactic for Manchester United. I'm now into the second season in that save. In my first year, I won UCL and FA cup (Man City won the EPL).
The tactic is inspired from one of the best managers in the world, Marcelo Bielsa.
It's all about...
Following my work from two years back New Turfs for FM17, I have once again added new and improved grass textures making the game look more realistic.
Enhanced FM19 Turfs Preview
How to install Enhanced Turfs on FM191. Extract the contents of the downloaded .7z file with a free tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac OS.
2. Move the extracted textures folder to your FM19 user data folder.
/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/
3. Run Football Manager 2019 and go to: Preferences > Interface
Clear Cache. Return to the same screen.
The main idea of the skin is to make simple adjustments to the default skins and make the game better.
Some things were improved and edited, some things are better or they were removed completely.
The original post of this skin is from mrkreysirensie.wordpress.com
The skin is based on the default purple and also in the dark version.
Instant result button included.
This skin is mainly for 1920×1080 resolution but if you have smaller resolution and you want to use this skin I recommend you to change it to “85% Zoom” in the Preferences.
I used it like this many previous years when I had a...
The Martinique national football team are associate members of CONCACAF the North American federation. The team compete in CONCACAF competitions, such as the Gold Cup, but are not a member of FIFA as they are not a Sovereign State.
How to add Ecosse (D5) on FM19Extract the...
How to add Angola(D1) on FM19Extract the contents of the .zip archive.
Move the .fmf files to:
There are 102 leagues in total included in this pack, including every single top division that is playable in the game (except India).
Real fixtures and results pack for the 2018/19 season. Play Football Manager 2019 with real fixtures on the first season and up to date real results.
Only one league is missing from the initial release which is India as there seems to be an incomplete fixture list - Hopefully this will be fixed in the week.
Released: November 4th, 2018
Check back for regular updates where more leagues will be added, and results updated.
There are two formats included in...
Completely recolored Football Manager Dark skin.
This is the skin I started making for myself, but later decided to polish and share it with everyone else!
At the moment it's a recolored skin with Instant Result. In future I may or may not add/redesign different panels, all depends on my free time and will to learn skinning more since this is the very first skin I've made.
I wont be taking requests although you are free to suggest things that should be added. Note that I made this skin for myself, so my taste may be different from yours.
Updatesv1.2 - Updated main menu, changed some...
Since implementing this routine, I've scored many corners, it applies a lot of pressure to the opposition defence resulting in own goals too. The idea is to deliver to the far post for players to attack in numbers.
The pack includes routine for both Left and Right sides.
How to import this squad view in FM19Download the .fmf file and move it to:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/views
Go to Squad screen in-game > Custom > Import view and select Squad View v.1
Youth rating affects how good the youth players are that come through the youth systems of their clubs.
For example, the highest youth ratings in the unedited database are nations like England, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Serbia. With this database, even nations like San Marino and Gibraltar will spawn world class regens from time to time.
You won't notice a huge difference if you only load one or two playable / viewable nations in your database.
For best results, load at least 7 or 8. Obviously this will work nicely if you load a bunch of smaller nations too rather than just...