- RSS Channel Showcase 3421382
- RSS Channel Showcase 1777819
- RSS Channel Showcase 1790707
- RSS Channel Showcase 6580446
Articles on this Page
- 07/06/18--06:00: _FMInside Data updat...
- 07/13/18--16:13: _Bulgaria Level 3 fo...
- 07/13/18--16:53: _Setting up Football...
- 07/14/18--09:14: _10 New Small Nation...
- 07/14/18--09:16: _Defending Corners: ...
- 07/14/18--12:18: _[FM18] Mondialito (...
- 07/14/18--12:50: _[FM18] Macau (Divis...
- 07/14/18--13:18: _[FM18] Faroe Island...
- 07/14/18--13:36: _[FM17] Monaco Real ...
- 07/15/18--12:33: _FM18 Transfer & Dat...
- 07/17/18--00:37: _Join FM Scout's Fan...
- 07/17/18--04:34: _Can The Blades Moun...
- 07/20/18--06:33: _[FM18] Luxembourg 2...
- 07/21/18--08:07: _TheFMEditor FM18 20...
- 07/21/18--09:09: _Attacking 4-4-2: Th...
- 07/06/18--06:00: FMInside Data update 2018/2019 V060718
- ALL summer transfers done until July 6!
- Promotions and relegations for every playable leagues in FM18
- Updated the Champions League & Europa League starting lists
- And many more!
- Turkish transfers
- Romanian transfers
- Greek transfers
- 07/13/18--16:13: Bulgaria Level 3 for FM18
- Move the downloaded Bulgaria.fmf...
- View league gives no regens.
- Small vs large database matters a tiny bit and is not worth it.
- Adding all current internationals creates a healthier global...
- 07/14/18--09:14: 10 New Small Nations for FM18
- Playable sets or separately
- Usable with any other updates that do not create Nation
- New Nation Creations (Nationality, Language, ...)
- All the championships are intact and playable (France, Spain and Belgium)
Players with at least 1 selection in a nation other than the one created but born in the new nation will have dual citizenship.
- Playable selection (qualifying for the World Cup and therefore World Cup not the League of Nations because of the new...
- 07/14/18--09:16: Defending Corners: The Jürgen Klopp Way
- 07/14/18--12:18: [FM18] Mondialito (10 Divisions / 920 Clubs)
- 07/14/18--12:50: [FM18] Macau (Division 4)
- 07/14/18--13:18: [FM18] Faroe Islands (Division 4)
- 07/14/18--13:36: [FM17] Monaco Real (2 Divisions + 1 Cup) Real Team 2016-201
- 07/15/18--12:33: FM18 Transfer & Data Update by pr0 + FMTU
- Transfers submitted to FMTU,
- Cypriot Leagues & Cups,
- Greek National C Division,
- Indian Super League,
- Real Life Agents,
- 25 new wonderkids.
- Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones
- Contract changes to reflect corrected wages
- Managerial changes
- Passed away...
- 07/17/18--00:37: Join FM Scout's Fantasy Premier League 2018/19
- 07/17/18--04:34: Can The Blades Mount a Promotion Challenge in 2018/19?
- 07/20/18--06:33: [FM18] Luxembourg 2018-2019 (Division 3)
- BGL Ligue (Division 1)
- Promotion d'Honneur (Division 2)
- Division 1 (Division 3) Série 1 / Série 2
- Loterie Nationale Coupe...
- 07/21/18--08:07: TheFMEditor FM18 2018/2019 Updates Part Four Plus Level 8 England
- Move the downloaded .fmf file to:
- 07/21/18--09:09: Attacking 4-4-2: The lost art of attack
FMInside is going next level with our latest update! Forget the 2017/2018 season because this is update gets you ready for the 2018/2019 season! We have completely overhauled the games database and created the first full compatible data update for the coming 2018/2019 season.
WHAT DID WE INCLUDE IN THIS UPDATE?
SPECIAL WORK FOR THE 06.07 VERSION:
This Football Manager 2018 database includes Bulgarian leagues down to 3rd tier without playoff system, as it caused problems in further game.
If you want to enjoy managing in Bulgaria without any bugs, you should give it a go!
- Parva Liga
- Vtora Liga
- V Futbolna Grupa (4 groups - Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo)
Every team from these leagues is playing in the cup.
If you have found any bugs or have any suggestions, write in comment, I will check and try to get it sorted.
How to unlock Bulgarian Lower Leagues in FM 2018
So I've been wondering about different ways of setting up the database and leagues for a nice balance between realism and gameplay. Add too many leagues or players and the game becomes too slow. Add too few and no clubs outside of your own leagues get regens which severely hurts the realism from a world cup perspective.
I couldn't really find an answer or guide to this question and thus decided to throw my own tests on the interwebs.
If you enjoy a challenge and like managing national teams, this pack of new small nations for Football Manager 2018 is for you.
Tactical preparation has changed now too. There are not so many 4+ goal margins anymore, with even the minor teams now able to prepare well tactically to help shut down the bigger...
You struggle to choose from the vastness of the championships playable in Football Manager and you want a real challenge so Mondialito is for you!
You will be able to manage Real Madrid, Corinthians, Marseille, Slavia Prague, Galaxy LA, Marítimo, Kawasaki Frontale, African Club, Free State Stars or ... Benfica Macao.
A total of 920 clubs worldwide, divided into 10 Divisions (structure below). There are also 6 cups, ranking bonuses for each division, TV income, bonuses for all cups as well as trophies rewarding scorers, smugglers, hope, coach for each division.
The sport of football in the country of Macau is run by the Associação de Futebol de Macau. The association administers the national football team as well as the national league. The national team has never qualified for the AFC Asian Cup or EAFF East Asian Championship. The team qualified for the 2006 AFC Challenge Cup, where they got one draw and two losses. As the Sports and Olympic Committee of Macau, China is not recognized as a National Olympic Committee by the International Olympic Committee, the Macau national under-23 football team is unable to take part in the Olympic football...
The Faroe Islands has a Football League made up of 4 Divisions. There is also 2 women's leagues and two leagues for the veterans, male and female. As well as youth and junior leagues. There used to be a 5th Division (4. deild), this division was outside the ranking order, meaning teams didn't get relegated from 3. deild, neither could teams be promoted by winning 4. deild. In 2006 the system changed and the Faroese FA decided from season on there would only be 4 levels. This was because many matches were postponed in 4. deild for various reasons. In 2005 HB's fourth team was declared winners...
Football is one of the leading sports in the small Principality of Monaco, enjoying large popularity alongside motor racing, yachting, and tennis. It is governed by theMonegasque Football Federation.
Monaco is unique amongst sovereign European states (along with the Vatican City) as it is not a UEFA member and doesn't have a national team competing in UEFA Euroqualifiers or FIFA World Cup qualifiers. The cause of this may be the historically close ties to France, but this is also true of Andorra, while they have their own separate team. It may be purely because Monaco have never applied to...
Initial version contains 41.019 changes until the 15th of July 2018 that happened after the 18.3 database lock-down.
Post your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this forum or in the comments below.
Released: 15 July - v 3.3
What's included in a nutshell
Premier League games for the new season 2018/19 kick off on Friday 10 August, but for Fantasy Premier League managers the season starts now.
The registration is now open and the player list is already published on the official FPL website, so you can start seeking to compile the optimum 15-man squad ahead of first gameweek's kick-off.
Join FM Scout's FPL 2018/19Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use this link and you'll be added automatically after you've logged into the game:
You shouldn't need the league code, but...
Most Sheffield United fans would have been delighted with a midtable finish in the Championship if it had been offered at the beginning of the 2017/18 campaign.
Having spent six seasons in League One, it was with great joy that the Blades were finally promoted back to the Championship in the 2016/17 season. Having amassed a very impressive total of 100 points to finish top of the table, fans were feeling good heading into the new season but anxious about what was going to happen.
It comes as a testament to the magnificent work by Chris Wilder as manager of the club, that a 10th place finish...
The National Division (Luxembourgish: Nationaldivisioun, French: Division Nationale, German: Nationaldivision) is the highest football league in Luxembourg. Until 2011, it was known as the BGL Ligue, after the Luxembourg Football Federation managed to seal a sponsorship deal with Fortis. Before 2006, it contained twelve teams, but it expanded to fourteen for the 2006–07 season, and it has maintained this number since. The current champions are F91 Dudelange.
2018/2019 database update part four
Changes all around the world.
Promotions and relegations
All other staff
Level 8 England
1184 non league changes in the UK
8 Non league UK players/staff created
5 Created youth players around the World
121 Youth players home/world rep raised
2018/2019 Champions League and Europa League.
Thank you for the support. Any problems or anything i have missed please let me know.
How to add TheFMEditor Updates in FM18
Hello there. This is my 4-4-2, perfected for around 14 in-game years. In my last season, 2031/32, i won 33 games, drew 4, lost 1, scored 138 goals, suffered 19 and ended up with 103 points. Ye, Champions League, FA Cup, all of that too. Forget possession, pass percentages and all those statistical obsessions, this is beautiful attacking football.
Let me start by saying this: There are no unbeatable tactics, no plug-n-play formations and no such thing as "cheat the engine tactic" as far as i'm concerned, if you've been playing the game and watching real life football for as long as I have,...